Are you a music and live-entertainment enthusiast?! Do you spend most of your time visiting festivals, concerts, theatre shows and admiring other art forms? And are you looking for a young, ambitious and creative environment where you can put your knowledge and interest into work?
- Contract type: full time (40 hours)
- Starting date: ASAP
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As The Fireflies Creative Event Programmer you will join the creative sales team in their ambition to provide the Dutch (and international) event industry with innovative entertainment programming that adds that special spark to our clients event. With your creative, but critical eye, you stand up for your creative vision. A vision that is based on your know-how of the creative live-entertainment industry.
Although you are a true creative and artistic spirit, you have a commercial side to you that helps you make choices that are both profitable and innovative. You know how to respond to our client’s needs, suitable for the specific audience but are always looking to surprise. You know what the power of music and live-entertainment is and so it comes naturally to you to combine the right elements, creating a moment of fascination.
To keep up with trends and development within the industry and to build on your creative network, you will go on inspirational tours, visiting festivals, theatre shows and our (potential) suppliers. You share your knowledge and insights with your team members and are a true inspiration by doing so.
OUR WISH LIST
- You have experience in or affinity with the world of live-entertainment;
- You have proven experience within a commercial and dynamic work environment;
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and get a kick out of identifying and going after opportunities;
- You show initiative and are capable of working individually;
- Besides working individually you enjoy working in a team, working together towards achieving the organisational goals;
- Although you are a creative spirit, you work accurately;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in Dutch and English, both orally and in writing.
INTERESTED? SURPRISE US WITH YOUR APPLICATION!