Are you a born producer with a hands-on mentality? Do you possess the necessary knowledge and experience within the event and entertainment industry and currently looking for a new challenge? You might be the person The Fireflies’ team is looking for!
- Contract type: full time (40 hours)
- Duration: 7 months
- Availability: effective immediately
- Probationary period: 1 month
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As Senior Producer you are ultimately responsible for the production team of The Fireflies. You manage the team and ensure it is motivated, coached, and enabled to carry out a Peak Performance consistently. Dependent on the complexity and size of the project you either fulfill this role by yourself or in collaboration with a Junior Producer. You retain final responsibility for all pre-production activities and safeguard the profit margin.
You prepare a production meeting on a weekly basis, providing updates on active projects. Simultaneously, you stay up to date on the Junior Producers and their progress, providing support when needed.
Throughout production processes, you manage and set up agreements with the client regarding planning, meetings, milestones and expectational patterns within the production process, while taking into account our own time schedules and processes. On site, you are the lead contact for both the commissioner as the end client. Together with your sales colleagues, you ensure the quality and creativity of the live show. To ensure a continuous quality level, you incorporate the your learnings in a project evaluation report, which you discuss with the team.
On the basis of a project agenda, you determine whether the team needs scaling-up in terms of (freelance) personnel. You provide your vision with regards to applicants and join HR during the application interviews.
Furthermore, you carry out regular performance and assessment meetings with the Junior Producers, also in collaboration with HR.
OUR WISH LIST
- You hold a proactive attitude and turn obstacles into challenges;
- You have proven experience in a production role, in preference within the live entertainment industry;
- Preferably, you have some technical knowledge, or are familiar with the language of technical producers;
- You possess management skills and are able to retain an overview of multiple active projects and corresponding deadlines and scheduling;
- You are a team player with the ability to inspire and motivate your team to carry out a great productions time and time again;
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing, in both Dutch and English.
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT
The Fireflies consists of a deeply dedicated team, which keeps growing continuously. Together with this team you will transform every project in a top notch production. You receive new inquiries on a daily basis and keep in contact with its commissioners. As the company grows, you will expand your team as well.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
The Fireflies has been founded in 2018 as a new division of the Plugged Group. The company is based in the always sociable Breda (North-Brabant), operating in both the Dutch as the European event market. By means of a rich database of live acts we create surprising line ups and programs. We aim to deliver high-quality entertainment at all times, with an unexpected twist. We book acts, produce entertainment, and provide creative advice.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A creative and dynamic work environment;
- A position that offers challenges and provides you with lots of responsibility;
- Possibilities for growth within a young and ambitious team with an open culture;
- Space for initiative and new ideas;
- Company outings, parties and a casual atmosphere at an office within walking distance of the city center and train station;
- An attractive and competitive salary;
- And finally, a place in the Plugged family.
INTERESTED? SURPRISE US WITH YOUR APPLICATION!